I will load my current hiking statistics shortly. Suffice it to say, we are preparing (training even) for our upcoming Fall Hiking Adventure in Wales & Ireland.
I will update my sailboat progress soon. I am still waiting for a non-rainy day to complete the refitting task on the O’Day 22 so I can launch her. The Hilu is lakeside and ready to be rigged at a moment’s notice if the rain would ease during the week. Much too busy with powerboats operated by non-yielding beer intake factories on this side of the lake on the weekend.